Nine. A number that we love...
We dated nine months before getting engaged.
There were nine people standing on the stage during our wedding.
Rubix was nine months old when we adopted her in 2009.
I began my pregnancy in the year 2009 and carried Reagan for nine months.
Our first night in our new house was the ninth day of last May.
Reagan is now nine months old!
Technically, his 9 month birthday came and went without much ado a
Now, for the 10 month post:
Reagan is now proficient at...
- saying "Momma" and "Dada"
- clapping
- super-fast crawling
- walking next to the furniture while just barely holding on
- standing with large toys in his hands
- squatting and standing back up without anything to pull up on
- climbing over his tunnel we were using as a barrier to keep him in the living room (He thinks this is especially funny.)
- moving and climbing on top of the empty Atari box to reach things higher up on our entertainment center
- pushing objects while walking behind them
- feeding himself using his hands (The spoon usually ends up on the floor.)
- reading (Haha! Not really, but it sure sounds like he thinks he can read!)
Reagan LOVES...
- playing with his big sister Rubix
- crawling all over the living room
- reading books
- people watching
- when his daddy gets home from work
- playing peek-a-boo
- eating
- finding snacks in his music table's hidden compartment
- EASTER EGGS!
- empty cardboard boxes
- grocery shopping (mostly to people watch)
- playing at the mall playground
- Bible class (especially when he gets to hold the plastic toys)
- LIFE
So... I guess that's my big update. Can't believe our little guy is only 2 months away from his first birthday! Where did the time go?? I'm more in love with him every day! He is so well behaved and laid back. God has truly blessed us with an excellent child.

I CAN'T BELIEVE its already been 10 months. I can still remember getting your text at 5am-ish that you were in the hospital, and Colt and I were still awake. Haha! Reagan is such a sweet boy. I love that he and Cash are great buddies. You guys are doing such a great job as parents. Love you all!
ReplyDelete