Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ocho.

My baby is now 2/3 of the way through his first year!  EEK!  He changes so much and I love him even more every day.   Chasing him exhausts me, but he's a busy boy who needs to burn off some energy (and I need the exercise, anyway)!  I enjoy making things for him. (Cooking and sewing are two of my favorite things to do anyway and the fact that I'm preparing things for my son's enjoyment makes it even BETTER!)

Rockin' the fisherman hat and nerd shirt.

Pulling up the bathroom rug.

Telling me it's time to get off the computer.
Accomplishments this past month:
  • Crawling quickly.
  • Crawling up a single step/onto the fireplace hearth.
  • Standing on his own for about 5 seconds.
  • Growing 3 new teeth.  (He's got 5 teeth at 8 months!)
  • Signing "more".
  • Sleeping 12 hours at a time. (WOOHOO!)
Obsessions this past month:
  • Socks.
  • Shoe laces.
  • Montel Williams in THIS commerical! (He'll still stop whatever he's doing to watch it... and lean to the side to see around my big head when he's eating, too!)
  • Pulling up the corners of rugs (particularly the one in the kitchen).
  • Rubix (her tail, her feet, her face, her everything)!
  • Pushing an empty box over to the chair to stand on it.
  • Puffs.
  • Food.
  • Signing "more"... even when it's not appropriate.
  • Fake coughing for attention (especially in church services).
  • Drinking out of my water glass.
  • Climbing on the hearth.
  • Bath time (and the bath tub in general).

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun little guy! I love the picture of him telling you to get off the computer, and think it's hysterical that he still loves Montel so much! :-) I have about 5 posts half way started- this is a kick in my pants to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he has 5 teeth! Cash only has 6 and he is 14 months old! Maybe God is punishing Cash for biting people. Hahaha! I think it is HILARIOUS that Reagan loves Montel so much. He is getting so big. Playdate soon!

    ReplyDelete