Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life as we know it...

Things are quickly changing in the Smother-bode. Reagan is becoming less and less like an accessory every day. Up until this point, taking him places was much like toting another bag. Richard and I each had our purses, the diaper bag, and Reagan in the car seat. He would fall asleep in the car on the way to our destination, and stay that way for at least 3 hours until hunger set in.

Well, I noticed things change in a dramatic way last night. Reagan stayed awake the whole car ride to church, and stayed awake the whole service. He started leaning forward in his car seat during the ride and once we go to church he wanted out. He was smiling and interacting with people more. He did really well, and only had to be taken out for a diaper change and quick feeding. This is exciting and sad at the same time! I looked at him in his swing the other day and noticed how big he's getting already. He has slept 7 hours 3 out of 4 nights this week, which I'm grateful for, but it's just another sign that he's growing up. I've stepped on and off the scale with this little chubster and he's at least 14 lbs. now, at 2 months! Yikes! I think he's going to out grow both of us! My baby won't be a baby much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment