Night #6: Reagan didn't eat well because of his tummy troubles, so after about 1/2 an hour of crying, he ate again, then settled down. However, he was up about every 2 hours and grazed in his eating throughout the night. This made for a VERY tired momma the next day (Labor Day)!
Night #7: We used our Labor Day holiday to get a few things at Wal-Mart and paint our living room.
BEFORE:

AFTER:
Because of the paint, we had to contain Reagan to his room with the door shut. We quickly realized that his room was too warm with the door shut (ventilation isn't so great in there), so he got to hang out in his bassinet for the night. Our cute little nearly 14 lb. baby looks HUGE in the bassinet! It's amazing how much room he takes up in it! He slept well, only waking up to eat after about 4 hours each time.
Night #8: TONIGHT was amazing! I went through the routine, put Reagan down, Richard and I said goodnight and kissed him. He went to sleep within 10 minutes, with just a few whimpers! We're really getting this thing down!

You found a giant B. Weathers head at Wal-Mart?
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Cash used to do the 10 minutes of whimpering, and then fall asleep in his crib for naps, but not now! I don't know what is wrong with him lately. He wants to be attached to my hip all the time! I'm taking him to the doctor this week I think. I'm wondering if he is sick and I just don't know it. Its the only reason I can think of as to why he's been so fussy lately, unless he's going through a growth spurt, or just having a bad couple of weeks. Anyway, I'm so jealous of your good night of sleep! Go, Reagan! The living room looks great too! The blue wall and red coffee table look like a cool match!
ReplyDelete