Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Since Mid-September... Reader's Digest Version, I Promise!

So much has happened in the last few weeks.

September 17th-27th: Richard's family came to visit. This was the first time Papa, Grandma, Uncle Shawn, Aunt Susan, and cousin Samuel got to meet Reagan. We spent a lot of time together and everyone got to hold Reagan (even Samuel)! Here are a few pictures from our time together.









September 28th: Reagan rolled over from back to tummy in his crib for the first time. I snapped a picture at 4am, while he was screaming to be picked up and fed. (Felt guilty for letting him scream while I took the picture, but he'll thank me later for documenting such a momentous occasion, I'm sure.) :)


September 30th: I visited a great consignment sale and grabbed a bunch of adorable clothes for Reagan for... $26.75! Can't believe the steals I got! Check it out. My favorite is the Turtle sweater and pants.


October 1st: Reagan's 2 month well check up went... well. :) He measured 23 inches long (that's 2 inches of growth in 10 weeks), putting him in the 78th percentile for length. He weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs, 13.7 oz (gained 6 pounds since birth), putting him in the 99th percentile for weight! Atta-boy! He also got 3 shots in his tender, chunky thighs. Both of us did well--I didn't watch the needles sticking him, held him tight when all was done, and he only cried for about 5 minutes after the fact, then fell asleep in the car on the way home. Here's a picture of him outside of the doctor's office while we waited for our car to be pulled up (complimentary valet is awfully nice for a momma with a car seat in tow)!


October 2nd: Reagan attended his first sporting event with Momma, Daddy, Candace, Derek, and Veronica. He was happy for most of the event... until he got hungry. After eating, he slept peacefully through the 3rd period. Sure does pay off to make sure there is always noise when the baby is sleeping. No need to tip-toe around this kid!

October 4th: Reagan rolled over for the second time in his crib, during his morning nap! We still have yet to get him to do it outside of his crib, and while we are watching, but I'm so proud of my little chunk!


October 5th: I cleaned out the pantry. It was gross. Boring as it may seem to you, I was delighted at this before and after shot! :)
BEFORE


AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment