Today I pre-registered at the hospital where we plan to have our little "Maybe". Strange... since I keep forgetting I'm pregnant until I happen to see my belly as I pass by the mirror. Everything was so new and different with Reagan. I'm loving this pregnancy just as much as the first, but it's refreshing not to be counting the days till delivery anywhere near as often. Someone asked me the other day if I was ready to have the baby. At this point with Reagan, I think I was... this go-round, I'm not quite as anxious. Maybe I'll be singing a different tune in the final weeks, but I'm actually okay with the pregnancy lasting as long as it needs to because we still have so much to get done. I'm just grateful we're not moving like we were with Reagan!
Recently, I was having doubts about our financial situation with this baby on the way, wondering how we were going to feed, clothe, and diaper two little people. Just as soon as the words came out of my mouth, God showed me the answers, and reminded me that I need to continue to lean on Him and stop worrying. I need to continue to remember what a blessed life I have, what wonderful friends and family I've been given, and that I should not worry!
Regression is my favorite Christmas present
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment