Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm back in the game!


The summer is here... which means school is out and I (Ashley) have tons of extra time to clip coupons (which I haven't done in quite a while).

Tonight was BY FAR the best CVS trip I've ever had. Richard came with me for what I assured him would be a quick, profitable trip... and BOY was it!

Here's what I got (with store prices)
$12.00... Soy Joy Bars - 12 @ $1.00/ea.
$ 6.99... Revlon Mascara - 1 @ $6.99
$ 6.99... Revlon Eye Liner - 1 @ $6.99
$13.99... Almay Foundation - 1 @ $13.99
$39.97... Total Before Tax

And how much did I pay?? $1.62!!!! and I got $10 Extra Care Bucks (money to spend at CVS on anything in the store) and a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $25 or in the next month. So, since I got back $15 in coupons, that means I made $13.38 on this trip. I am just GIDDY!




No comments:

Post a Comment