I just finished my first week at the Academy. Boy, oh boy! I remember hearing how tough of a job teaching really was, but I didn't believe it until I tried it out for myself. Being completely ON for 12 seven-year-olds from 7:45am-3:15pm is a challenge! Leaving the apartment at 6:30am and staying at school till 6:00pm makes for one exhausted me, too!
And poor Richard is so patient and considerate. Though he's ready to go places and do things when he gets home, all I want to do is sleep... and he lets me! I hope I'll be able to get myself on a better schedule so I'm not bringing so much work home and getting so little sleep.
We've had some more CVS runs... I've started buying 4-6 papers a week now. (This is getting SERIOUS.) On Tuesday, the "hurricane" day when it never rained, Richard and I went to CVS and got 2 boxes of 120 count Puffs tissues, 2 bottles of 50-count Fish Oil gel caps, 4 boxes of 40-count Band-aid brand bandages, and 2 aerosol cans of Glade air freshener (a value of $35) for...................................... $7.23!!!!!!! (Although, I forgot to use four $0.50 off 1 box of Band-aids coupons, which would have brought the total to $5.23.) After the purchase, my receipt printed with $5.00 Extra Care Bucks (a coupon to use on anything in the store) and $3.00 off a purchase of $15.00 or more!!! I love CVSing!
Oh, and in other news... We're currently in the process of looking for two used cars. I want a Kia Sportage, and Richard wants a hatchback that gets good gas mileage. Last Saturday, we went to some dealer and test drove a '92 or '93 Mitsubishi Expo. It smelled old, had a little rust on the roof, and the air wasn't running cold. Richard loved it, though. They wanted $1800 for it, but I don't know if we're going to get it or not. There were a few other things that needed to be done to it (realignment, being the primary concern). We'll see what happens. If you see a really cool car you think we'd like, send the ad our way!

No comments:
Post a Comment